Background

Saturday, October 30, 2010

i-top brad maker

OMG I picked this up today and it's my fav new toy!! Make custom brads from just about anything. I've experimented with the traditional holly patterned paper (the newest AED release) and a photo of my little "Eriflower"! You can use, material, lace, paper, photos, the list goes on - check out the details here

I will say, I bought the templates to cut the brad tops out but they're driving me nuts, I'm not the most patient person in the world - good news is though that there are punches available to do it for you, in the 3 different sizes!! I only bought brads for the 16mm and 22mm sizes, with the 28mm staying on my shopping list for a little while longer yet!




TFL - Mwah! XXX
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!