Background

Friday, May 27, 2011

Woodland Fairy - Artistic Doll Swap

I couldn't help myself - I got so excited when I saw the call for participants in an artistic doll swap that I signed up to be part of it!  I love to alter stuff, I LOVE the Artdoll the uber-talented Linda Baldock sent me - so "why not?" I said?

While she is nothing like I originally planned (who really follows their plans anyway?) I love her to bits, I stayed in my comfort zone and am sad to part with her - it WILL be a happy separation though - she is going to a wonderful new home in America and I'm sure she'll enjoy herself!!






I used some of the ever-wonderful Green Tara Products to alter a $5 doll from a $2 shop (yeah, i know - go Figure!), they are:
Cream Lace found Here
A variety of leaves found Here
Roses found Here
Rosebuds found Here
Hibiscus flowers found Here
Flowers sprays found Here

All these products can be found on the Green Tara website (a wholesaler here in Australia).  If you didn't already know - I am on the Design Team for Green Tara - I LOVE the product and am loving working for another Australian Company.  The blog for Green Tara has had a makeover and with regular posts from the Design Team - there's lots of inspiration. So if you get the chance, head over HERE to check it out :-)

TFL
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!