Background

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tick Tock!!

YAY!!  I am finally able to share with you something I made so very long ago - back in June!!  Scrapbooking Memories snapped up my Steampunk Stamped Twiddleybitz Clock for publication and Volume 14 no 2 is finally published (and apparently has been for a few weeks!).

On page 89 in some beautiful shots (better than these :-) you will find....





I have a powerpoint presentation on how I made the clock as I took photos all the way through.  It's quite a fun project and I have been dying to share it with you.  I will see if I can figure out how to upload it here to show you.  I'll also put a complete products list in for you too.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!