Background

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Christy - A layout!

I can't believe I've done another layout!! I really like this one too, another with green. I think I'm going through a green phase at the moment! Anywhoo I met Christy when I was telemarketing and we hit it off, she's a great friend and since she moved back to Goulburn we don't get to see each other and I miss her terribly! We took this photo during an afternoon photoshoot in mum and dads back yard. We had a ball and Nim (the cat) and the kids even joined in!

I hope she likes it, I hope you like it - and thanks for looking.




Ingredients:
Cardstock - black, green, grey
AED PP Christmas in style - festive night stripes
Twiddleybitz flourish set 4 cards
Twiddleybitz colour sprays - fern and meadow
Prima say it in pearls embellishment
Kaiser basics rhinestones - light green, green, white pearls
Kaiser black and white paper flowers
Black stazon ink
Making memories 2007 magnetic stamp
Stamp it - miracles 1714D
A2 Victoria PC embossing folder
Versacube ink - green tea
Alphabet rub ons - maker unkown

Mwah! XXX
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!