Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A lovely day at S & P convention.

I've had a lovely day today! I managed to get up to scrapbook and papercraft convention and exhibition (s&pc) and park 3 blocks away :-p saw Nic and Andrew from Twiddleybitz first, the booth looked great and was soooooooooooo busy!

I left Nic and Andrew to see the girls from Pipedreamink at Jenny's - Stamp Antics. Bought a few things, and did a bit of a circut. Met up with Peg for a chat and a drink, and browsed a bit more.

Saw Nic and Andrew again for a little bit and then did a make n take and caught up with a lovely lady (Kathleen) who just opened an online store, Craft Castle. I met her at SIA and shared a lot of hints with her about what not to do with your online store! LoL

Am looking forward to going again tomorrow, with my mum. We may even have Erin with us as she's just not well because of her asthma and I'm not sure her father will take her :-( my poor baby girl. 8 years old I hope she grows out of it soon like Cam seems to have.

Mwah! XXX
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!