Background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Goodbye...

It was an extremely hard decision to make but I've been struggling with it for some time; shortly before Paperific - I stepped down from the Green Tara Design Team.

I have a number of favourite projects using Green Tara products on this blog and all over the web. I will continue to use the products in my art, as I find them versatile, easy to use, completely customize, and of course affordable!

With my current situation in my life and my other commitments - I feel it necessary to focus my energy, and my art elsewhere. I look forward to continuing on the Alison Ellis Design and Twiddleybitz Design Teams, and am also very excited to be having a guest spot on the Flourish With A Bling Design Team soon.

I wish Green Tara the best of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!