Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Father's Day Pocket Card...

Recently at Melbourne Paperific, I managed to complete a couple of Make n Takes...
I did a 'door' tag, 'butterflies' tag, and a 'snot' tag (ROFLMAO) with Louisa Kenny from Scrapapple; a badge with the ever so talented Geraldine Pasinati from Scrappy Hollow; and a lovely pocket card for Father's Day at the Kazazz Booth. Here is the Kazazz Pocket Card -

Naturally I couldn't leave it at that - and had to play with it a bit!
I have used Tim Holtz distrss Black Soot and added some Bling from Flourish with a Bling. I also replaced the ribbon with some new AED paper from the Bush Christmas range cut with an MFT Dienamics Die - Little Open Scallops Strip.



I quite like it!! I Hope Dad will :-)

2 comments:

  1. ooh I like both the before and the after. Very nice. Kinda wants me to dig out my stamps and have a play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love the transformation a little Flourish with a Bling, AED and ink can do....love love love it Jen :-) Thanks so much for sharing XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!