Background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Favourite Things September Guest Designer

I came across this callout and just couldn't resist! I fell in love with the products when I was blog-hopping one day and came accross the ever so talented Francis Burne's blog. She has such a clean-cut style that is sooo me! I have been drooling over these gorgeous US-made stamps and dies for well over 6 months. I recently (finally) bought some at Paperific in Melbourne and when I saw the callout I thought fate had stepped in!

The challenge was to "Rip and Roll" - a couple of first for me even though I've been ripping and rolling for what must be half my life! I had NEVER made a rolled rose - BAM done! and I had NEVER used the MFT Dienamics Dies before. You can purchase them directly from MFT in the US or you can support the Aussie scrapping industry by purchasing here or at your local store - just ask them to stock them!

I used old papers that had been in my stash for about 6 years and the card has been given to my lovely friend Pam for her birthday. I love actually using what I create!!!


And here's the inside:

And I even managed one of my matching envelopes - although it is white and not Kraft (grrr Im all out!) it doesn't look too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!