Background

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Card for Mum...

I made this card for Mum as a sample card for her beautiful handmade crochet flowers. She has a little business selling them through a blog HERE. It's about to get a complete makeover - the products are going to be sold separately, postage will be charged at actual postage per order, she has new products to add too! Mum's crochet products are also going to be for sale at a craft fair next weekend (Sep 10/11th).
I have more samples I'll be posting all week and I cannot wait to show you the new products!!!!


I Used:
Crochet By Kim - Five petal flower - Bone
Alison Ellis Design Formal Affair Papers
My Favourite Things Dienamics - Layered label and open scallop border
Green Tara black bow with gold trim
Stamp - Sentiment by Kaisercraft

Technique notes:
* I attached the bow and the flower using Helmar sticky dots - not messy and adheres much better than tape or glue!
* I stuck double sided JAC paper to the back of the black cardstock before cutting the border die and this made it sooo much easier to adhere than trying to use glue or cut my tape in half lengthways!!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check mum's blog out and buy some gorgeous flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!