Background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flourish With a Bling!!!

I am so very excited today to let you know I have been the 
Guest Design Team Member at Flourish With A Bling for October.

I have met the lovely ladies at FWAB a number of times at shows and they are always so great to see and speak with.  They are full of passion for the industry and fabulous to work with and for.

Here's a sneak peak...


For all the details please visit here... 
I will go into detail for my projects here on my blog over the next few days :-)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo Jenni congrats on the Guest DT at FWAB. I am LOVING your unique projects, love how you used the FWAB products. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liz! I had soo much fun using them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love loved all your work Jenni:-) Thanks so much for making Flourish with a Bling look so great on your projects and so glad you loved using FWAB too. XX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!