Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

For Sheridan

This is the ATC cupboard I made for Vicki to give her BFF Sheridan for her birthday.  It was one of my projects for my Guest Design Team spot at Flourish With a Bling. I hope you like it - I had heaps of fun making it!  I have included the 'ingredients' list below.






Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz ATC cupboard and heart
Stazon white re-inker
Flourish With a Bling Clear Diamonte's
Green Tara Roses, jewelled flowers, silver bow
Alison Ellis Design Glitter - midnight
 Kaiser Transparency
White C/Stock
Birthday Stamp by Stamp It
Black Stazon ink
Black Soot Distress Ink
Spellbinders Die
Glossy Accents
PVA glue
Hot Glue Gun
Musical Wind-up

I will blog more info on the other items in my Flourish Guest Design Team Member Post tomorrow :-)
I also have some great news to share with you - there's a blog hop on the horizon..... and of course - prizes and competitions too!  So excited!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!