When I commented on how lovely it was and told her I would blog about it - she decided to write a tutorial straight away!
- I painted the E and the door hanger first in Distress Crackle Paint - worn lipstick
- When it was dry, I sprayed on 3 colours - lippy luscious, cherry luscious, and brick.
- I then dabbed it softly with a tissue.
- I added Flourish With A Bling Pearls and they were pink
- I stuck the E to the hanger with PVA from Stix2Anything
- I added Flourish With A Bling flowers - 2 light pink and 1 dark pink
Kaiser Door Hanger
Kaiser Letter "E"
Stix2Anything - PVA glue
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Worn Lipstick
Colourful Thoughts Colorsprays - Lippy Luscious, Cherry Luscious
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Brick
Flourish With A Bling Adhesive Pearls - Copper
Flourish With A Bling Elis Flourish Silver - Dusty Pink and Rose Pink Flowers
Thank you for joining myself and Erin for this post :-)
TFL - Mwah! XXX
Jen, and Erin!