Background

Monday, January 21, 2013

Erin's Bling Door Hanger Tutorial

Well I awoke to a lovely surprise a little while ago.  Erin had been in the Studio and created a door hanger for herself!  She did a lovely job and what was even better was that she had also cleaned up after herself!!

When I commented on how lovely it was and told her I would blog about it - she decided to write a tutorial straight away!

  1. I painted the E and the door hanger first in Distress Crackle Paint - worn lipstick
  2. When it was dry, I sprayed on 3 colours - lippy luscious, cherry luscious, and brick.
  3. I then dabbed it softly with a tissue.
  4. I added Flourish With A Bling Pearls and they were pink
  5. I stuck the E to the hanger with PVA from Stix2Anything
  6. I added Flourish With A Bling flowers - 2 light pink and 1 dark pink

Ingredients:
Kaiser Door Hanger
Kaiser Letter "E"
Stix2Anything - PVA glue
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Worn Lipstick
Colourful Thoughts Colorsprays - Lippy Luscious, Cherry Luscious
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Brick
Flourish With A Bling Adhesive Pearls - Copper
Flourish With A Bling Elis Flourish Silver - Dusty Pink and Rose Pink Flowers

Thank you for joining myself and Erin for this post :-)

TFL - Mwah! XXX
Jen, and Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!