Background

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oldies...

Some (lots LOL!) more oldies I found and thought you might like :-) TFL

A frame made years ago for the in-laws...

 A fridge magnet - with an actual pocket to hold pens :-)

love this card - mainly the colour combo

Gorgeous AED PP

I "paper tole'd" it!

Just realized it could be titled "wet dream" because of the clear opals!  OOPS!! ROFLMAO

Opals on Twiddley

A notebook

My art doll made entirely from opals and some chain - i developed the 'lava technique' for her hair the very same weekend annette did for some of her art - great minds think alike!

AED Christmas Papers

AED and Twiddley Christmas

 More AED and Twiddley Christmas


Even  More AED and Twiddley Christmas

A larger notepad for Erin - she loves to write down things people say!

AED card

Another AED card

Love the colours in this one

more AED :-)

Love love love this notebook

another notebook - the fan is from the paper and is on pop dots

more hand cutting from the paper on this notepad

simple card

Another larger notepad - confiscated by Erin :-)

inchies with Twinkling h20's

opals on a wooden frog

AED paper and glitter on chippy

A fold out pocket card I made years ago for Erin's Birthday.

my gorgeous baby girl :-)

If you made it all the way down here - I thank you whole-heartedly - I know it was a long way... thanks for sticking with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!