Background

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Grins, Pranks, Laughs...

I made this layout as part of the boy bling challenge for this month at Flourish With A Bling on the blog.  I've teamed up both the red and the blue laser flourishes...

once again I used my dymo for journalling, and added it to my double bunting this time :-)

  • I tore my patterned paper and layered in on the page.
  • I inked my chipboard
  • attached the patterned papers, stuck the photo down leaving a little room at the bottom to tuck the flourishes under
  • added the washi tape and flowers
  • attached the blue flourish - then the red
  • attached my chipboard
  • added the shrinky charms
  • added my journalling
Ingredients:
White Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Paper - Thrillseeker, Explore
Twiddleybitz - Basic Shapes, Hearts (TABHEA)
Twiddleybitz - Banner Sm - 20 flags (BAN003)
Flourish With A Bling - Luke, Denim Blue
Flourish With A Bling - Jessie, Cherrie Red
Ranger/Tim Holtz - Distress Stain Faded Jeans
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Citrus
My2Angels - Boys to Men Charming Button Collection
Washi Tape - Red
Denim coloured Roses
Dymo Labeller
Stix2Anything - Double-sided Tape

Don't forget to get your entries in for the Bling it up Boys challenge - you have until the end of the month so plenty of time yet!!
Thanks for stopping by
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!