I've finally started my Christmas Cards!! This is really a simple, quick and easy adaptation from the basic step card - I made the side step 5cm in, and only on one side. This left room for the beautiful Twidddleybitz Doily Frame to hold my greeting,
and the Christmas tree on the inside step.
I love the way the charms and bling add that touch of movement to the card and really draw the eye.
- cut and score the cardstock
- cut the 3 panels of patterned paper
- ink all edges for the card and the patterned paper
- colour the chippy pieces and set aside to dry
- colour the ribbon and bow with the same green used to colour the tree (distress stains)
- attach all patterned paper to the card
- stamp the greeting using black stazon
- add the charming chain to the doily
- add the ribbon to the card
- attach the chipboard tree and doily to the card - add the present charm
- add the ribbon bow to where the charming chain is attached
- Add some bling to your card and you're done!!
Twiddleybitz - Shimmer Cardstock
Twiddleybitz - Circle Doily #2 (FRA019)
Twiddleybitz - Christmas Tree (TABZIG6)
Kaisercraft - Paper Pad , December 25th
Eclectic Images Stamp - May the Joy (CAT 3902 E)
My2Angels - Silver Christmas Charming Chain
My2Angels - Present Charm
Flourish With A Bling - Adhesive Rhinestones: Silver
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Peeled Paint & Fired Brick
Stazon Ink - Black
Stix2Anything - Double-sided Tape
Green tara Pre-tied bow (white)
Miscellaneous Ribbon (white)
Thanks for joining me - stay tuned for more Christmas Cards!!