Background

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birdhouse Moneybox

I just love off the page projects - I think that's obvious to anyone whom visits my blog!  I picked up this cute Mini Birdhouse Moneybox from Twiddleybitz at the last Brisbane show and finally managed to get it finished around Christmas!

I wanted it to stand out so painted it in Red Pepper Adirondack Paint and The picket fence in Adirondack Snowcap white.  The cat was inked until covered adequately using a black stazon ink pad.  The birds I positioned on the roof, in a line like they are chittering about the cat below who's trying to find them :-)
The birdhouse looked a little bare so adding a couple of Olive Jack Vines from Flourish With A Bling helped to give it a bit of character.
Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz - Mini Birdhouse Moneybox (mdf028)
Twiddleybitz - Fence set of four (bas014)
Twiddley bitz Cat - from Farmyard Friends set (ani002)
Flourish With A Bling - Jack Vine (Olive)
Adirondack Dauber Paint - snowcap & red pepper
Stazon Inkpad - Black
Stix2Anything - PVA Craft Glue

I have some exciting news coming soon that I am busting to share - but you'll have to wait a little bit longer to find out!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!