This card was quite a simple one to put together. I grabbed my stamp set with the dress and matching quote, some ink, card stock, glue and sugar beads!!
- I used a black pre cut and scored card from Twiddleybitz, and used purple card stock with a white matt for my front.
- I stamped the dress onto some white card stock, and the verse onto the small white doily.
- I attached the doily to the card stock and before attaching the stamped panel, I inked the edges.
- I then added a layer of Glossy Accents to the dress and poured my sugar beads on!! I left this for half an hour while I had a culpa tea and came back and tapped of the excess beads
- I then added a bunch of rose buds and a white and silver prettied bow using a little hot glue
Twiddleybitz black C6 card and envelope
Cardstock - white and purple
My2Angels - White Rose buds
My2Angels - White and silver bow
Glossy Accents bought from My2Angels
Stix2 Anything Double sided tape
Black Stazon Ink
Hot glue gun
Thanks for stopping by!