Background

Friday, April 5, 2013

Our Newest Family Addition

My first layout of this gorgeous sweetheart...
Isabella Jayde Canfield.  My Cousin Lee Lee's first child.  We seem to have a connection - I am so blessed to have three beautiful children of my own and be able to be part of Isabella's life. :-)

I used a lot of products that have been in my stash for quite some time.  I have no idea who the manufacturers of the doily, paper, or rub-on are.  Of course I added ink... Stazon Black :-)  All adhesives used were by Stix 2 Anything.  I needed to make sure the items are going to adhere and not come off - I am confident Stix2 will do the job :-)


Flourish With A Bling Adhesive Pearls, Twiddleybitz Chipboard Butterflies:

Prima Flowers and Iridescent Pain, Twiddleybitz Chipboard Passionfruit flower:


Twiddleybitz Chipboard Oriental Border:


Thanks for stopping by
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!