Background

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Ant's Pants!

I have often stuck patterned paper to double sided Jac paper to turn it into a sticker and then put it through my Bigshot and onto my projects.  I didn't have to for this cute card!!

The ants are a new Sticky Paper from Sawyer's Place - I've reviewed the Sticky Paper previously Here.  It comes in A4 (there are 6 designs available so far), and as soon as I saw the ants I knew the card I had to create - I love this saying, and "you're the bees knees" as well!!

News Flash:
Sawyer's Place Sticky Paper is ON SALE at the moment for $4.00 for 2 sheets!!!!
Go and grab a bargain, and while you're there stock up on some Washi Tape too!!


The close-up shows how perfectly and smoothly 'finished' this paper is.

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz 13cm square Card and Envelope - Black
White Cardstock
Sawyer's Place Sticky Paper  - Bianca Picnic Ants
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape - Pink (from the Bianca Floral 3pk)
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape - White
Die-namics - Perfect Bracket Edge
ManorHouse Creations Flower - Jubilee Princess Pink
Flourish With A Bling - Kate's Corner, Black
Stix2Anything - Adhesives
Smash Dymo Labeller

Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to grab a bargain at Sawyer's Place, and come back soon (this afternoon) for another Tip/technique Post!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!