Today's card and matching envelope - brought to you by My2Angels and the colour purple! :-P
It's no secret that my favourite colour is purple so when I saw the new purple Graphic 45 Secret Garden range at my2angels I couldn't wait to get creating!
- I grabbed a 13 x 13 square Twiddleybitz white card with a matching envelope for my base.
- I then cut a square from my patterned paper and double matted it - first with white, and then with purple.
- I loved how this stripy G45 Sun Kissed paper gave me the impression of wallpaper so decided to use it like it was on a wall!
- I added another panel of patterned paper (the horizontal stripes) to the front over a strip of white tape, to draw the eye.
- I painted my Twiddleybitz frame with white and while it dried, stamped my "house" greeting in Dusty Concord Distress Ink on white cardstock.
- I trimmed the edges of the greeting so I could adhere the frame and mount on the 'wall'.
- The perfect finishing touch - is the gorgeous new addition at my2angels, the rose chain in purple (of course)!!
- This I attached with hot glue and trimmed the last few rings of chain with jewellery cutters.
- I added a strip of the stripes to my envelope to carry the theme and stamped again in Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
Now I have the perfect card for a house-warming - anyone moving soon???
TFL - Mwah! XXX