Background

Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Love Note

Love this card!
Background made with Washi Tape. Layered the red to create a panel, I decided against using matte white washi to help with the transparency of the music washi over the red washi as I liked it a little see-through.

I used cut up strips, and panels of the black cromwell wash to cover the chipboard heart...

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz - Pre-made card and envelope 13cm square
Twiddleybitz - Heart Shape
Sawyer's Place - Washi Tape, Ophelia Script
Sawyer's Place - Washi Tape, Red
Sawyer's Place - Washi Tape, Black Cromwell
My2Angels - Red flowers with silver charm
My2Angels - Red flowers
My2Angels - Stamen bunches?
Flourish With A Bling - Rhinestones, Silver Elise.
Miscellaneous - White Doily
MIscellaneous - Washi Tape, White with Music

TFL - Mwah! XXX
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!