Background

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tip 5: Washi Impressions

That's right - I have another one!!  I'll get straight into it as I'm quite excited about this one!

Tip 5: Put your washi through your cuttlebug/bigshot with your embossing folders!

  • Put some washi on the backing paper for jac paper or anything non-stick that you don't mind getting embossed!  oh - don't use your craft mat as you can't make it 'flat' again! 




  • Put the washi and backing through your cuttlebug/bigshot.  You can use C6 size embossing folders too - not just these skinny ones.


  • Peel the washi from the backing and attach to your card or project - gently push or rub to adhere, careful not to press to hard along the raised image.


  • Here are a few strips I have done with different embossing folders.  You can still rub some dye ink gently over the raised image for more image definition too!


I've used Matte Aqua Washi Tape from Sawyer's Place for these examples; I'd love to see how you go trying this.  Please share a link to your project in the comments below :-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!