Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twisted Sketchs Card #90

My first Card done officially for the Twisted Sketches Card Design Team has been published on the Twisted Sketches blog.  I am so excited as I really LOVE this card!!  The team have done an amazing job with a gorgeous sketch - no 90, I love to see how differently we all interpret it!!  The Twist was "new" - I used a new heart locket charm...

My second ever step card; and made for Madison, using her favourite colour blue...  Naturally I used some more My 2 Angels products because they were just so perfectly suitable!!

Here's the Sketch -

And here's a closeup showing how I used the stamen in the flower to 'attach' the heart charm.

Ingredients:
White Pearl Card and Envelope
Gold Pearl Card
Me and My Big Ideas PP from 2004
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo and Stormy Sky
Flourish With a Bling - Antique Gold Pearls
Twiddleybitz - Ornate Frame Set - 2pieces (FSO001)
My 2 Angels - Hat pin
My 2 Angels - Heart Locket with key Antique Brass
Miscellaneous Flowers
Black Stazon Ink
Kaisercraft Stamp - Friendship sentiments
Photo Stamp source unknown

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!