Background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

YUM - Supreme Kitchen

Anne-Marie Cox posted a sketch challenge recently on the Twiddleybitz Ning Forum, I thought I'd take her up on that challenge -

This is my take on the sketch:

I made these surprise parcels a couple of weeks ago and they were delicious! I also swapped the ham for some garlic marinated prawns in one parcel; and for the meat from 2 honey soy chicken kebabs for another parcel... there wasn't much left!!

Here's a close up of the charm and my handwritten journalling as you know I can't resist a good close-up!!  (I'm growing to like the handwritten thing...)

Ingredients:
Kaiser PP - Nan's Favourite Collection
Tim Holtz Kraft-Core no4
Twiddleybitz - Supreme Kitchen
Twiddleybitz - YUM large letters
Crafty Notions colorspray - Poppy
Tattered Angels Glimmer MIst - Scarlet
Stampin' Up Stamp'n'write Marker - Chocolate Chip
My 2 Angels Charm - Plate With Cutlery

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!