Background

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lady of The Shrine

I have wanted to make a Twiddleybitz Birdcage for so long but everyone was "doing" them and I wanted mine to be a bit different (I also couldn't source a bird for inside!!).  I recently bought some weathered wood Tim Holtz Crackle and thought it was an awesome colour - then noticed I had some 'denim' coloured flowers and some other bits and pieces... and I couldn't stop - I ordered a custom-made flower flourish from the uber-talented Tracy at My2Angels and there was no holding me back!!

Here's my "Lady of The Shrine":

Here's a close-up of the inside of the cage:

Here's a close-up of the underneath of the stand and Tracy's gorgeous Flower Flourish:

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz - Birdcage Small Pedestal (BCSM01)
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Weathered Wood
Tim Holtz Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
Fourish With A Bling - White Pearl Grace Flourish
My2Angels - Flower Flourish Set, Made to Order - Denim
My2Angels - Smokey Blue (Denim) Roses
My2Angels - Mulberry Leaves - small
My2Angels - Black and Silver Love Key Chain
My2Angels - Resin Cabachon Oval Grey
My2Angels - White Hat Pin
My2Angels - Antique Silver Leaf Charms
Crochet By Kim - White 5 petal Flower
Green Tara Bow

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!