Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Twisted Sketches Card #92

My next card for the Twisted Sketches Card Design Team has been published on the Twisted Sketches blog.  The ladies have done an amazing job with this simple sketch - no 92, the interpretations of the sketch are once again quite varied and inspirational!!  The Twist is "fresh" - I used "fresh" and bright colours - a change for me!


Here's the Sketch -
Once again I couldn't help sewing on this card - i think my machine has a new lease on life :-)

For the strip of decoration on the envelope, I did have to carefully unstick the flaps of the envelope - thin tape the paper on to it - sew it in pace, then tape the flaps back up!

Ingredients:
White Pearl Card and Envelope
Kaisercraft Patterned Paper and Die cut Elements from Konstrukt Collection 6x6 Pad
White Paint
White Cotton

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!