Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yo Ho Ho

I decided that since I'm heading back to the USA in April I really should scrap at least one photo from my last trip there!  In 2007 I was lucky enough to go to CHA with Alison Ellis from Alison Ellis Design.  It really was the 'trip of a lifetime' and I will never forget it!  It also happened to be my 29th birthday!


To journal on the 12 x 12 I actually cut a strip off the c/s and printed on that - then re-attached on the back, covered by the striped paper.

Journaling reads:  Yo Ho Ho  It's a Pirate's life for me. For my 29th Birthday I got to be a kid again and Explore Disneyland, Anaheim California USA. Visiting CHA with my wonderful friend and long time scrapping boss Alison Ellis.  I got to Experience so very much I thought I never would! I'm not the girl who dreams of being a fairy or princess - Oh No, It's a life of Adventure on the Seven Seas for me! Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favourite movies, so I just had to catch up with a few of my would be crew-mates before they set off on a fabulous Journey. I got to enjoy everything Disneyland has to offer and Captain Jack Sparrow even 'commandeered' a few of my chips - oops sorry "fries" before vanishing on me!  January 2007.

A close-up:

Ingredients:
Kraft Cardstock
Kaiser Patterned Paper - Le Chateau Collection + ?
Twiddleybitz - Pirate Flag (PIR001)
Flourish With A Bling - Antique Gold Pearls
Tattered Angels glimmer MIsts - Coffee Shop, Key Lime Pie
Stampin Up Stamp n Write Markers - Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss.
Computer font - Zapfino

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!