These are made from the Tab Cogs available through Twiddleybitz - TABCOG001.
- I cut out the centres and discarded them.
- I sprayed the ring with colourspray and while still wet, rolled them like rolled flowers.
- I then put a blob of hot glue (about the size of a 10c piece) on my craft matt.
- I pressed my rolled rose into it and let it cool.
- I then carefully peeled it from the craft sheet and trimmed any excess glue.
- I then inked, or sprayed until I got the desired colour and let dry completely.
Twiddleybitz - Tab Cogs (TABCOG001)
Matisse Derivan - Kindy Glitz (Red)
Floristry Wire and tape
My2Angels - Rose leaves, two-tone.
** If you'd like to see these "In the flesh" visit Twiddleybitz at Paperific at the Melbourne Showgrounds next weekend (Aug 31 - 02 Sept) as Nic and Andrew will be wearing them!
Looks and sounds quick and simple but they were actually quite fiddley!!!
Thanks for stopping by!