- I die cut the tag shape from a piece of card so I could use the negative as a stencil and graduated the three distress ink colours using the sponging method.
- I then sprayed the Manorhouse flowers with blue colour spray to deepen the colour
- I stamped the happy birthday greeting in midnight blue stazon
- While the flowers dried, I stamped the envelope, sponged it, and dragged the stazon inkpad around the edges of the envelope and card for definition.
- I stamped inside the card with another birthday greeting
- Then attached the flowers with hot glue.
Twiddleybitz - White C6 Card
Manorhouse Creations - blue flowers
Tim Holtz Distress ink -
Stazon Ink - Midnight
Die Cut Shape -
Miscellaneous happy Birthday Greeting
Stamp It greeting - Happy Birthday (inside the card)
TFL - Mwah! XXX