Background

Friday, December 14, 2012

TWBZ Wreath Card

I had so much fun making this card and it all started with a few branches!!


Intructions:
First I sprayed the leaves both sides with green sparkly spray:
 Then I cut a wreath using two circle cutters through my bigshot:
 I cut the leaves so they were separate parts and gave them another spray to really sparkle:
Once dry, I laid the leaves out and began attaching them to the wreath:
 I had a few spare:
 Then I added some bling for berries:
 And a bow at the top (that I later changed to white):

Ingredients:
Cardstock - red
Cardstsock - white embossed
Red Green and White striped Ribbon
Green Tara - White pre-tied bow
Twiddleybitz - Alpha Square (ALP004)
Twiddleybitz - Fern Leaves Set of 4 (FER001)
Flourish With A Bling - Adhesive Pearls - Red
Lindy's Starburst Stain - Green Goblin
Adhesives by Stix2Anything


Thanks for stopping by - I hope to see you creating wreaths of your own - let me know when you do!!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!