Background

Friday, June 7, 2013

Cherish... pop-up card

I love interactive cards!  I made my own pop-up card using the new Kaiser Papers - True Romance.  I used the 6" paper pad and the collectables.

It's so much easier to 'fussy cut' with the collectables instead of doing it by hand!!

A few slits here and there and hey presto - you have a pop-up card.

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz white card and envelope, square
Kaiser - True Romance Paper Pad
Kaiser - True Romance Collectables
My Favourite Things - Dienamics, Open Scallop Doily

My Favourite Things - Dienamics, Open Scallop Border
Ranger/Tim Holts Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!  If you've created a pop-up card recently, I'd love to see it - pop a link in the comments below and I'll come and visit!!  If you haven't - get cracking!

Jen
:-)

2 comments:

  1. ok you're just showing off now, that pop up is DIVINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Louise!! Thanks Chick - high praise coming from you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!