Background

Monday, June 3, 2013

FWABulous!

Recently my term on the Flourish With A Bling Design Team finished.  I have enjoyed my time on the FWAB team immensely, Maggie, Kate, and Lucy are wonderful ladies whom are so very supportive!  I was a little amazed when I looked back on my blog and saw over 90 projects created using FWAB products over almost 2 years!

It has been an absolute honour to work alongside the other talented designers on the team and I have made some great friends!  I wish Flourish With A Bling, Maggie, Kate, and Lucy, and the new Design Team the best of success.  I'm sure it'll be another FWABulous year!

I'll say goodbye with a few of my favourite FWAB projects - that's if I can manage to limit it!!

Jen
:-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!