Background

Monday, June 17, 2013

Speedy Recovery

I'm not a big baker's twine fan but I will admit it was the perfect embellishment for this card using the Darkroom Door "Old Truck" Photo Stamp.
I stamped it a number of times on the shimmer card, first using vintage photo distress ink and then black stazon.  I shaded using brushed corduroy, vintage photo, and even black soot.  I used black stazon for the ink on the edges of the cardstock too giving each layer some nice definition :-)
The embossed panel under the photo has the impression defined by using the vintage photo ink as well.

I love this new stamp from Sparkle and Sprinkle too - I bought it through Alison Ellis Design while at Paperific.

Ingredients:
Twiddleybitz Shimmer Cardstock
Tsukineko Stazon Ink - black
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Black Soot
Darkroom Door - Old Truck photo stamp
Sparkle and Sprinkle Verse Stamp from Alison Ellis Design
My2Angels Baker's Twine - Brown and White

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!