Over at Flourish With A Bling Amanda Redicliffe has challenged everyone with a sketch for June -
Here's my take on it... something a little different for me :-)
Shimmer Card - Miscellaneous
Happy Birthday Photosafe Cellotape from 3M
Flourish With A Bling - Rhinestone - Bella Black
Bevy of Butterflies - Artist Lisa Hetrick UK413-A
Pink Ink - Hybrid
Here's the low down and need to know stuff:
Flourish With a Bling Challenge Rules
- You are required to use Flourish With A Bling products on your creation;
- You are required to use the above sketch as inspiration for your entry;
- You are required to upload your entry into the Flourish With A Bling Gallery under “Amanda’s sketch challenge 2012″;
- You can create a card, layout, OTP, home decor, anything you like;
- Challenge closes midnight Saturday 30th June, 2012;
- You can enter as many times as you like;
- You MUST have fun!
PRIZE – a fantastic pack of Flourish With A Bling goodies perfect to scrap more fabulous layouts or cards!!
. . . . . . . . .
Excited? Inspired? You should be!
Thanks for stopping by :-)