Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Thank you Manor House Creations!

Manor House Creations have been an Aussie wholesaler of beautiful flowers for a year now and I have been completely oblivious - BUT NO MORE!

Trudie Harrison introduced me to Nerrida at the MH Booth at the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo and I was gob-smacked!  The booth was so pretty and colourful with great examples, and awesome affordable prices!!  I haven't looked back, I absolutely LOVE these gorgeous flowers - here's why...

And a close up so you can see the quality of these products:

 I am so completely happy, over the moon, drooling that I've not had ANY buyers remorse (and that's saying something!) so I have decided to try for the Design Team Position that is currently available.  Since leaving Green Tara I have not found anything quite as unique as these :-)  They are right up my alley and I couldn't be happier!

Ingredients:
White Bazzil Cardstock
Flourish With A Bling - Jasmine Lilac Puffy
Flourish With A Bling - Purple Pearls
Manor House Creations - Taneisha-WV (dark purple)
Manor House Creations - Ballroom Waltz (Lilac lacey flower)
Tim Holtz Distress Stain - Dusty Concord
Stampin Up - Thank you
Miscellaneous stamp

Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget to check out Manor House Creations for yourself!!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, what did you use the Distress stain on? They would be absolutely blessed to have you on their design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni can I display this on the Manor House Creations blog? I'll add a link to your blog. I'm on the dt and often look out for scrappers who use MHC so I can feature their creations on our blog. I noticed this straight away over at FWAB.
    Thanks Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love it Jeni and thankyou for loving MHC!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it's nice to be appreciated and it's great Karma!